Regenerative Methods in Urology by Dr. Shawket Alkhayal
$3000,00 excl. transaction
This course includes intensive theory and hands-on practice to fully prepare you to implement regenerative urology into your clinical practice.
Please when following the payment process write in the comments the date you are applying for. We will contact you with details in 24 hours.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Additional dates can be arranged upon your request during any time of the year. Contact us for details.
Limited availability to this course. Max 6 person.
- What is Regenerative urology?
- Types of regenerative materials/methods
Platelet Rich Plasma
1. Safety and efficacy of Platelet rich plasma therapy in urological practice
2. Types of Platelet Rich plasma (PRP), when to use and why?
3. Other regenerative methods
–Shock wave therapy (types and applications)
–Stem cells (BoneMarrow and AdiposeDerived) MSC
4. Current applications for Platelet rich Plasma (PRP) therapy in Urology
THE PRACTICAL PART will include
1. P-shot for penile REJUVENATION: PRP preparation, Activation and injection technique
2. PRP for penile ENLARGEMENT, Protocol and adjunctive methods
3. Peyronie’s disease management, Protocol and adjunctive methods
4. Anaesthesia technique for P-shot and Peyronie’s Disease
PRP: Magellan or equivalent
TITLE: Dr. Shawket Alkhayal
Consultant Urologist and Andrologist
CLINIC: Alkhayal Clinic, Novomed Center, Dubai Healthcare City
SPEAKER PROFILE: https://grcongress.com/speakers/dr-shawket-alkhayal/
Disclaimer: This training will be held with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 participants. In case if one or two registered participants, the training can be conducted with an increase of the initial fee by 50%. In case of inability to cover the 50%, the training is canceled and the paid amounts are refunded to the participant’s account. Global Regenerative Academy is not responsible for the number of registered participants. Price includes Clinical Trainings and Consumables used during the entire training program. Travel and accommodation expenses are covered by the participant.