Non-Surgical Cosmetic Gynecology By Dr. Rashad Haddad
$5000,00 excl. transaction
Two days of intensive theory and hands-on practice to fully prepare you for your first dive into cosmetic gynecology.
Please when following the payment process write in the comments the date you are applying for. We will contact you with details in 24 hours.
Additional dates can be arranged upon your request during any time of the year. Contact us for details.
Limited availability to this course. Max 6 person.
Add to cart and follow the checkout process. Pay online or via bank transfer. You will receive confirmation by email after successful payment.
Certification for the trainings will require a copy of your medical certificate and MD number from your country MOH or Medical society.
Regenerative medicine is a new emerging branch of medical sciences that involves the biological functional restoration of tissues or organs damaged by severe injuries or chronic diseases, the main two regenerative solutions today are the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and the stem cell (SC).
- Regenerative Gynecology deals with the trauma and aging that may affect the aesthetic, functional look of the external female organs, the self-esteem and the intimate life.
- PRP is autologous non antigenic therapy with the high level of growth factors & the Stem cells preparations, both are used as solo solution or complimentary to the surgical procedures or to the treatment by Energy Based Devices as laser or Radiofrequency.
- The main indications in the management of Female Sexual Dysfunction: O-Shot®, G spot, H zone as well in the pre and post menopause vaginal symptoms, chronic atrophic vaginitis and lack of lubrification, lichen sclerosis, scar treatment and dyspareunia.
- Live case observation
- Recorded live
Dr. Rashad Haddad
Non Surgical Cosmetic Gynecology by Dr. Rashad Haddad
1. DEFINITION OF COSMETIC GYNECOLOGY
2. ANATOMY THE CORNER STONE OF SUCCESS
3. CLINICAL EXAM THE BASEMENT OF :TRIAGE, EVALUATION, MANAGEMENT PLAN, INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
4. INDICATIONS OF CG
6.ENERGY BASED DEVICES :
LASER: FRACTIONAL CO2, ERBIUM, OTHERS
RADIOFREQUENCY: MONO, UNI AND BIPOLAR
7. PRP : TYPES, G-SHOT, H-ZONE , H-SHOT
8. HYALURONIC ACID : TYPES, CLASSIFICATIONS AND INDICATIONS
LABIA MAJORA AUGMENTAION
9. CHEMICAL PEELING
TYPES , USES , INDICATIONS , PRECAUTION
TYPES , USES , INDICATIONS , LIMITES
11. WHY YOU SHOULD ADD AESTHETICS TO YOUR PRACTICE
12. ALL ARGUMENTS AGAINST CG
13.KEY SUCCESS : SKILLS AND LIMITS
THE PRACTICAL PART WILL INCLUDE :
1. HOW TO EXAMIN A PELVIS IN CG ( Extended for non gynecologist)
2. CLINICAL EVALUATION OF THE FUNCTIONAL AND COSMETIC CONCERNS : THE VULVA, VAGINA URINARY BLADDER , RECTUM AND PERINEUM.
3. HANDS ON LASER CO2 :
EXTERNAL : REJUVENATION OR LIGHTENING
INTERNAL: 360 REJUVENATION AND TIGHTENING FEELING
90 URINARY INCONTINENCE
90 HIATAL REGION
4. HANDS ON RF :
EXTERNAL: SKIN TIGHTENING AND SCAR TREATMENT
INTERNAL : VAGINAL AND SUI
5. HYALURONIC ACID : LOCAL ANAESTHESIA, USE OF CANULA, ANTOMY , MINIMAL VOLUME WITH MAXIMAL EFFECTS, LABIA MAJORA, SCARS , G SPOT , PUBIC AREA.
6. PRP: DOUBLE ANAESTHESIA TEXCHNIQUE , GSHOT AND HZONE , PRP AND PPP, EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL USE
7. CHEMICAL PEELS : MASK , AND LOTIONS
8.MESOTHERAPY: TOPICAL, INJECTABLE, MICRO-NEEDLING OR WITH COLLAGENIZER
9. TIPS AND TRICKS
LASER CO2 : DEKA MONALISA C60
RADIOFREQUENCY: BTL EXILIS OR EQUIVALENT
PRP: Magellan OR EQUIVALENT
FILLERS: NEAUVIA , Hyacorp OR EQUIVALENT
TITLE: DR RASHAD HADDAD
COSMETIC AND REGENERATIVE GYNECOLOGIST
SENIOR CONSULTANT, FRENCH BOARD IN OBGYN
President of the World Academy of Regenerative and Aesthetic Gynecology, W.A.R.A.G.
TERM: WORLD PIONEER AND EXPERT IN CG
CLINIC: Enfield Royal Clinic, Jumeira, Dubai , UAE
JUMEIRAH / DUBAI/ UAE
Faculty profile: https://grcongress.com/speakers/dr-rashad-haddad/
Disclaimer: This training will be held with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 participants. In case if one or two registered participants, the training can be conducted with an increase of the initial fee by 50%. In case of inability to cover the 50%, the training is canceled and the paid amounts are refunded to the participant’s account. Global Regenerative Academy is not responsible for the number of registered participants.
Price includes Clinical Trainings and Consumables used during the entire training program. Travel and accommodation expenses are covered by the participant.