• Name: Dr. Feruza Gafarova
• Designation: General Practitioner, Endocrinologist, Anti -aging and integrative medicine specialist
• Department: Anti-aging, integrative medicine department
• Nationality: Uzbekistan
• Languages: English, Russian, Uzbek
• Location: Novomed clinics ( Marina Plaza and Novomed Jumeirah 1 clinics)
• Personal information: Dr. Feruza Gafarova has over 10 years of experience in general practice and endocrinology field. She obtained her medical degree with honors in 2006 and master degree in Endocrinology in 2009 in her home city Tashkent, Uzbekistan. In 2015 she has also received postgraduate diploma in Diabetes from University of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
Dr. Feruza has special interest in anti-aging medicine and has been studying BHRT (bioidentical hormonal replacement treatment) at Dr. Hertroghe Medical School for last 2 years along with obtaining postgraduate degree from A4M academy (American Academy of Anti-aging medicine) and Preventage (Russian institute of anti-aging medicine) .
She is an active member of AACE (American Academy of Clinical Endocrinology) and A4M (American Academy of Anti-aging medicine).
She has been practising in Dubai since 2015 and joined Novomed clinics in 2021 at Anti-aging and Integrative medicine department. She has been actively participating in international congresses and conferences as a speaker :
Meidam – Sept 2021
Regenerative congress – Nov 2021
ICGC 4th – Dec 2021
Functional forum of UAE- Jan 2022
Being passionate about her work, she provides high quality and personalized care to her patients and applies latest medical technologies along with integrative approach in her practice. She believes in quality time spent with the patient.
1. IV vitamin infusion therapy
2. Diabetes and obesity care. Weight loss
3. Anti-aging and integrative medicine (DNA testing, functional medicine testing)
4. Endocrine disorders ( thyroid disease, hormonal imbalance, menopause, andropause)
5. BHRT (bioidentical hormonal replacement therapy)
6. Advanced cancer screening
➢ Licensed General Practitioner – Dubai Health Authority, United Arab Emirates
➢ 2020- 2021- Preventage (Russian Institute of Anti-aging Medicine)
➢ 2019- A4M Metabolic endocrinology and integrative medicine postgraduate diploma
➢ 2018- Dr. Thierry Hertorghe medical school – Hormonal BHRT specialist
➢ 2015 Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes – University of Wales, Cardiff, UK
➢ 2009 Master Degree in Endocrinology – Tashkent State Paediatric Institute, Uzbekistan
➢ 2006 Doctor of Medicine (M.D) – Tashkent Medical Academy Medico-Pedagogical Faculty, Uzbekistan
➢ Member – AACE (American Academy of Clinical Endocrinology)
➢ Member – A4M (American Academy of Anti-aging medicine).